The Surgery Interest Group (SIG) at UCSF is a student run organization founded on the following goals:
- Help students explore their interest in the field of surgery.
- Provide resources for career guidance.
- Offer opportunities for students to network with surgeons in various subspecialties.
- Encourage mentoring relationships with faculty and residents.
- Serve as a forum to discuss current events in surgery.
SIG offers lectures and social gatherings that are open to all students. In addition, we coordinate four electives for first and second year medical students. Email notifications are sent to all first and second year medical students. Please also see our Student Activities Fair flyer for more information.
Contact us at: email@example.com